As the ideal candidate
- You have 3-4 years of experience in the fields of customer-centric management and marketing & sales.
- You have already successfully implemented strategy and business concepts in the areas of CRM, customer centricity, marketing, sales, service, loyalty management, customer experience management, customer intelligence, sales or process management.
- You have experience in conducting and moderating workshops.
- You have excellent analytical and conceptual skills, are very committed, creative and work well independently as well as in a team.
- You communicate convincingly and efficiently – in both German and English – and round off your profile with very good presentation skills.
- You have first experiences in guiding junior consultants.
Your Area of Responsibility
As a Senior Consultant
- You develop technical solution concepts and concept papers.
- You are responsible for meeting design and workshop moderation.
- You will take responsibility for individual sub-projects during project implementation, thereby making a significant contribution to the success of the overall project.
- You coordinate work packages and procedures with our customers on your own responsibility.
- You support our sales team in the acquisition of new projects by preparing the corresponding offer documents and presentations.
- Together with the entire Envolved team, you will shape the change in the market towards customer-centric corporate management.
As a Senior Consultant, you will be an important part of our dynamic consulting team, in which you will independently take on challenging projects for top companies in various industries from the very beginning. You will be actively contributing to national as well as international projects, which leads to continous development and the opportunity to broaden your horizon of experience. Envolved as a consulting company stands for a team- and value-oriented way of working (involve) and supports you in your continuous development (enable). Continue your career in an inspiring environment at Envolved: People. Passion. Envolved.
HARDFACTS THAT MATCH OUR ATTITUDE.
We offer both internal and external training to promote your individual career. You also have a say in the topics that are relevant to you.
At Envolved, you'll learn from the leading Customer Centricity pioneers. You don't just contribute, you learn from the best of the best in numerous mentoring dialogues.
Christmas party, summer party, skiing, summer vacation, Oktoberfest, spring meadows, empowering women evening, barista training, billards training. Friendships are formed in our team.
30 days vacation
Despite performance-oriented work, we value your work-life balance. 30 days of vacation are a matter of course for us and part of our appreciation for your work.
We already had a home office before Corona. We are very flexible when it comes to different working models. We are also no strangers to workation and sabbaticals.
Whether it's participation in the Charity Company Championship or other social projects - you're welcome to get involved with us when it comes to doing good. Which topics are important to you?
At Envolved, you'll work with the most well-known and influential, national and international B2C, B2B and B2B2C brands across all industries.
Company Mobile Phone
How do you distinguish between work and leisure when both feel similar? Your company cell phone is yours, even for personal use. If you like playing Doodle Jump - Go for it!